Add: Building 18, No.283 Xisanhuan Road, High-Tech District, Zhengzhou, China
- 1kv Steel Wire Armoured (SWA) XLPE Power Cable 4 Core
- Low Voltage Copper Conductor 4 Core XLPE Armoured Cable
- Steel Tape Armoured Electric Cable
- 3 Core 4 Core Armoured Cable/ Copper Power Cable
- 1-35kv Swa Armoured Power Cable/Underground Cable (YJV32, VV32)
- 0.6/1kv Low Voltage PVC Insulated Steel Wire Armoured Power Cable
- Armoured Mine Cables
- XLPE Insulated Cable LV/Mv/Hv Steel Wire/Tape Armoured Cable Underground Distribution …
- Electrical Copper Conductor XLPE Power Cable Armoured
- Henan Jinshui Group Mv Electric 3 Core XLPE Armoured Power Cable
An overhead cable is a cable for the transmission of information, laid on utility poles. Overhead telephone and cable TV lines are common in North America. Elsewhere, overhead cables are laid mainly f [Read More…]
1, the implementation of standards:
GB12527-1990 rated voltage is below and 1KV overhead, refer to IEC502,IEC227.
Rated voltage 10KV, 35KV, aerial cable GB14049-1993, refer to using IEC502 (1983) [Read More…]
High voltage is defined as any voltage over 1000 volts. Cables for 3000 and 6000 volts exist, but the majority of cables are used from 10 kV and upward. Those of 10 to 33 kV are usually called medium [Read More…]
THHN wire and TFFN wire belong to a category of electrical wire also known as building wire. TFFN and THHN wire are built in accordance with the National Electrical Code for general purpose wiring for [Read More…]
The electric power P is equal to the energy consumption E divided by the consumption time t:
P is the electric power in watt (W).
E is the energy consumption in joule (J).
t is the time in secon [Read More…]
XHHW is an alphabetism or initialism which stands for “XLPE (cross-linked polyethylene) High Heat-resistant Water-resistant.” XHHW is a designation for a specific insulation material, temperature rati [Read More…]