Add: Building 18, No.283 Xisanhuan Road, High-Tech District, Zhengzhou, China
- Aerial Fig 8 Self Supporting 24 Cores Singlemode Optical Fiber Cable
- Self-Supporting Fibre Optic Armored 2~24 Fiber Outdoor Central Loose Tube Cable
- Figure 8 Self Supporting Loose Tube 24 Cores Singlemode Fiber Optic Cable
- Aerial Self Support 48 Cores Single Mode Optic Fiber Cable Outdoor
- Corrugated Aluminum Tape Armoured Optical Cable
- 6/6, 6/10kv 3*70 Cu/ Al Core XLPE Insulated Steel Wire Armored Power Cable
- 0.6/1kv 150mm2 XLPE Power Cable
- Copper Conductor, XLPE Insulated Power Cable with Good Quality and Price
- Steel Wire Armoured XLPE Cable
- Low Voltage Cu/Al Core XLPE Insulated Steel Tape Armored Power Cable
An overhead cable is a cable for the transmission of information, laid on utility poles. Overhead telephone and cable TV lines are common in North America. Elsewhere, overhead cables are laid mainly f [Read More…]
1, the implementation of standards:
GB12527-1990 rated voltage is below and 1KV overhead, refer to IEC502,IEC227.
Rated voltage 10KV, 35KV, aerial cable GB14049-1993, refer to using IEC502 (1983) [Read More…]
High voltage is defined as any voltage over 1000 volts. Cables for 3000 and 6000 volts exist, but the majority of cables are used from 10 kV and upward. Those of 10 to 33 kV are usually called medium [Read More…]
THHN wire and TFFN wire belong to a category of electrical wire also known as building wire. TFFN and THHN wire are built in accordance with the National Electrical Code for general purpose wiring for [Read More…]
The electric power P is equal to the energy consumption E divided by the consumption time t:
P is the electric power in watt (W).
E is the energy consumption in joule (J).
t is the time in secon [Read More…]
XHHW is an alphabetism or initialism which stands for “XLPE (cross-linked polyethylene) High Heat-resistant Water-resistant.” XHHW is a designation for a specific insulation material, temperature rati [Read More…]