Add: Building 18, No.283 Xisanhuan Road, High-Tech District, Zhengzhou, China
- Teflon Coated 24AWG Dia Stranded K Type Thermocouple Wire
- Type K Thermocouple? Extension? Wire
- High Temperature Fiberglass Insulated K Type Thermocouple Wire
- Rtd-16/20/24AWG-Tef/Tef/Ssb-ANSI Standard Thermocouple Wire/ANSI Thermocouple Wire
- K Type Teflon Sheath Thermocouple Compensation Wire with Steel Braid
- Fecral 0cr21al6nb Heating Wire
- J Type Thermocouple Extension Wire for Temperature Measuring Device
- Thermocouple Extension Wire/Instrument Cable for Oil& Gas
- Heating Application Heat Resistant CuNi23 Electric Wire
- Micc Thermocouple Extension Wire Type Kx-Fg/Fg/Ssb-1/0.8X2
An overhead cable is a cable for the transmission of information, laid on utility poles. Overhead telephone and cable TV lines are common in North America. Elsewhere, overhead cables are laid mainly f [Read More…]
1, the implementation of standards:
GB12527-1990 rated voltage is below and 1KV overhead, refer to IEC502,IEC227.
Rated voltage 10KV, 35KV, aerial cable GB14049-1993, refer to using IEC502 (1983) [Read More…]
High voltage is defined as any voltage over 1000 volts. Cables for 3000 and 6000 volts exist, but the majority of cables are used from 10 kV and upward. Those of 10 to 33 kV are usually called medium [Read More…]
THHN wire and TFFN wire belong to a category of electrical wire also known as building wire. TFFN and THHN wire are built in accordance with the National Electrical Code for general purpose wiring for [Read More…]
The electric power P is equal to the energy consumption E divided by the consumption time t:
P is the electric power in watt (W).
E is the energy consumption in joule (J).
t is the time in secon [Read More…]
XHHW is an alphabetism or initialism which stands for “XLPE (cross-linked polyethylene) High Heat-resistant Water-resistant.” XHHW is a designation for a specific insulation material, temperature rati [Read More…]